Our Most Affordable DELTA
The DELTA Element is the most affordable unit in the Olympus line-up of handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers designed for fast, accurate results. Fast, simple and reliable, the DELTA Element incorporates the features and rugged design of the DELTA family. With fast elemental ID for screening, sorting and metal analysis, the DELTA Element provides fast ROI for Scrap, PMI, QA / QC and Jewelry / Precious Metals applications.
With a powerful X-ray tube and Si-PIN detector, the DELTA Element is ideal for simple applications. It provides quick ID, screening, sorting and elemental and metal analysis.
The DELTA Element offers fast measurement with results in seconds, low limits of detection, and outstanding precision.
The DELTA Element’s field-worthy and rugged design features rubber overmolds and an ergonomic grip to protect the analyzer. To avoid downtime, the hot swap feature allows the batteries to be swapped out while the analyzer is in use. The DELTA Element features wide area heat sinks for high power use in extreme temperatures.
Olympus’ exclusive Grade Match Messaging (GMM) feature provides information to simplify verification and streamline operations. Users can assign customized messages to any grade and use real-time or pop-up messages for immediate sorting instructions and improved user efficiency.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube for optimum element excitation
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and fast analysis
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time, and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries
- Analysis indicator lights visible from 360° to help ensure safe use
- Advanced colortouch LCD screen for clarity, brightness, responsiveness, and energy efficiency for indoor / outdoor use
- Accelerometer technology puts the unit into sleep mode to save energy when not in use; logs impacts for tool management
- DELTA PC software for enhanced data analysis, calibration modeling, and optional closed beam workstation operation
- USB interface port for high-speed downloads and seamless PC control
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for enhanced grip
- Hot Swap batteries to maximize uptime and productivity