The X-5000 Unites Laboratory EDXRF with True Field Portability
The Olympus X-5000™ is engineered to provide safe and superior in-the-field energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analysis. Functioning as a portable laboratory, this high-powered instrument is equipped with a secure closed-beam sample chamber and flexible analytical software that features a wide range of factory default and user-defined calibrations. The X-5000 offers the performance and safety of traditional benchtop EDXRF, merged with the cost-effective benefits and ruggedness of proven, portable XRF technology.
- Integrated, portable EDXRF analyzer for fast, easy-to-use performance for immediate action in the field, on production lines, or in inspection areas.
- Battery operated and easy to carry, ergonomic design make it a perfect choice for field use.
- Fully integrated PC and industrialized touch screen for user-friendly operation.
- Large, enclosed testing chamber readily handles assorted objects, standard XRF lab cups, liquid sample bottles, and bagged samples.
- Full interlocked and closed-beam X-ray system provides users the advantages of XRF analysis in a safe portable unit.
The X-5000 Advantage
Performance and Power
The X-5000 offers a high level of performance and power not typically found in field-portable systems.
- 50 kV/10 W X-ray tube delivers extraordinary in-the-field limits of detection (LOD’s) from Mg through to U.
- Multiple anode configurations available including:
- Tantalum (Ta) anode configuration is utilized for excellent sensitivity when measuring over 25 heavy metals (such as Cd, Ba, Ag, Au, Pb, Sn, Sb), in addition to many rare earth elements (including La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm)
- Rhodium (Rh) anode configuration is available for optimized analysis of light elements – such as Mg, and Al, in addition to mid-range transition metals.
- Silver (Ag) anode configuration is available for enhanced for detection limits of light elements in petroleum applications.
- Innovative large-area silicon drift detector (SDD) provides high precision measurement of wide array of elements.
- Six-position primary beam filters allow for optimal performance across the periodic table.
- Outstanding performance for light elements without vacuum or helium purge.
An on-board PC offers full operation of the X-5000 in any environment.
- Large display with virtual keyboard.
- Industrial grade color touch screen.
- User-friendly interface allows for:
- Spectral overlay
- Easy peak identification
- Multiple algorithm options are available, including fundamental parameters, Compton normalization, empirical calibration models, and spectral matching.
Weighing only 11.5 kg, the X-5000 can be taken virtually anywhere testing is needed, from the lab to the field and beyond. This self-contained, closed-beam unite provides the ultimate in user safety.
Take It Anywhere
Use it around the work sit, at the inspection station, on the production line, or on the lab bench. Optional three-hour Li-ion battery pack provides true field use capablity.
Start Testing Immediately
Open the cover and place the material on the window, and then close the cover and start testing. Features an interlocked, closed-beam operation.
Results are displayed on the industrial -grade touch screen within seconds. Data is stored automatically in a tamper-proof format. Print material test reports (MTR), or RoHS certification of compliance (CoC) directly from analyzer through a USB connection to a printer.
Sophisticated factory-default calibrations enable you to analyze a wide variety of samples using turnkey settings. For applications with no commercially available standards or with proprietary standards, the X-5000 allows you to adjust the calibrations based on your own unique standards for control over elemental correlation.
Thông số kỹ thuật
|Excitation Source||10 W X-ray tube. 50 kV, 200 µA X-ray tube|
|Application Optimized X-ray Tube Anode||Rhodium anode for light element focused applications
Tantalum anode for heavy transition metal-focused applications
Silver anode for petroleum and oil-focused applications
|Resolution||<165 eV (FWHM Mn K-alpha line)|
|Sealed, Field-Hardened Color Touch Screen||20.9 cm x 15.9 cm (8.25 in. x 6.13 in.)|
|Multiple Analysis Modes Includes||Fundamental parameters
Empirical calibration models
|AC Power Adaptor||110-220 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 70 W max|
|Optional 3-hour Li-ion Battery Pack||Necessary for true field portable use|
|Operating Environment Temperature||10 °C to 50 °C|
|Humidity||10% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing|
|Total Weight||11.5 kg (25 lb)|
|Instrument Dimensions||38 cm x 33 cm x 28 cm (15 in. x 13 in. x 11 in.)|
|Sample Chamber Dimensions||29 cm x 15 cm x 11 cm (11 in. x 6 in. x 5 in.)|
|Features||High-Resolution Silicon Drift Detector|
|Powerful Pentium Processor, Embedded XP|
|Safety interlocks that Ensure a Closed-Beam System|
|Six-Position Primary Beam Filters for Optimal Performance across the Periodic Table|
|A Rugged, Injection-Molded, Sealed Carrying Case and Sealed Test Platform|
|Large Sample Platform with an Interlocked Testing Cover|
|Heavy-Duty Carrying Case with Wheels and Telescoping Handle|