Bộ quét kiểm tra siêu âm tự động mối hàn dọc ống AxSEAM/AxSEAM Semi-automated Scanner for Longitudinal Seam Weld Inspection
Optimized for long seam weld inspection, such as in electric resistance welded (ERW) pipes, the AxSEAM™ scanner’s simple design minimizes the number of adjustments required when changing pipe diameters, probe separation, or scan orientation.
An operator can set up and perform the scan independently without needing to manipulate or monitor the data acquisition instrument thanks to the innovative ScanDeck™ module. The redesigned, easily adjustable probe holders support up to four phased array (PA) and time-of-flight diffraction (TOFD) probes.
Giải pháp mềm dẻo phù hợp cho nhiều kỹ thuật kiểm tra/Versatile Multi-technology Solution
When used with the OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector, the AxSEAM scanner enables fast PA/TOFD screening of long seam welds followed by more targeted inspection of regions of interest using the total focusing method (TFM)—without needing to switch the probes.
TFM provides even focus in the region of interest, making it easier to characterize the difficult-to-detect indications that are typical in ERW long seams, such as vertical flaws and hook cracks.
Cấu hình cơ động/Flexible Configuration
The AxSEAM scanner offers a complete scanning system, requiring only minor adjustments to switch between longitudinal and circumferential scanning on pipes.
The AxSEAM scanner can scan longitudinal welds on pipes from 152.4 mm (6 in.) OD up to flat
With 2 probes, the AxSEAM scanner can inspect circumferential welds on pipes as small as 114 mm (4.5 in.) OD
With 4 probes, it can scan circumferential on pipes starting at 254 mm (10 in.) OD to 324 mm (12.75 in.) OD pipe is shown above
Tay giữ đầu dò với thiết kế mới/Redesigned Probe Holder
To help ensure easy probe and wedge manipulation, stable probe positioning, and constant coupling, our innovative probe design includes:
- Toolless probe switching
- Adjustable to different wedge sizes
- Vertical latching system to ease probe and wedge changes and handling
- Adjustable pressure for the wedge on the pipe’s surface
Quản lý dữ liệu với Module ScanDeck/Control Data Integrity with the ScanDeck™ Module
Positioned in your line of sight, the ScanDeck™ module provides practical indicators and functions that enable you to focus on scanning:
- Monitor your scanning speed and coupling to help prevent missed data on the OmniScan X3 instrument
- “Zero” the connected encoder and start the acquisition on an OmniScan instrument (any model)
- Activate the laser guide to keep aligned with the weld line or markings
Các tính năng thuận tiện khác/Other Key AxSEAM Scanner Features
- Patented dome-shaped wheels adapt to pipes without adjustment between changes in diameter
- Magnetic wheels and brake system to maintain the scanner position on the pipe
- Intuitive tool-free adjustment mechanisms and controls
- Convenient cable management sleeve
- 4 probe holders accommodating both PA and TOFD probes
Thông tin đặt hàng/Ordering info
|Item Number||Part Number||Description|
|Q7400001||AxSEAM-2probes-5M||AxSEAM scanner package with two-probe capability and 5-meter cable|
|Q7400002||AxSEAM-2probes-10M||AxSEAM scanner package with two-probe capability and 10-meter cable|
|Q7400003||AxSEAM-4probes-5M||AxSEAM scanner package with four-probe capability and 5-meter cable|
|Q7400004||AxSEAM-4probes-10M||AxSEAM scanner package with four-probe capability and 10-meter cable|
Catalog sản phẩm
Có tất cả 1 file, kích thước 1.1 MiB với 50 lượt tải trong mục AxSEAM.
Hiển thị từ 1 tới 1 trong tổng số 1 file.
» 1.1 MiB - 50 hits - 1 Tháng Một, 2020