MÔ TẢ SẢN PHẨM
- Low Profile Design: The Navic requires a radial clearance of 70 mm (2.75 in) on pipes under 200 mm (8 in) OD and 81.5 mm (3.2 in) on pipes over 200 mm (8 in) OD, which allows for inspection in limited access applications.
- Magnetic Wheels: Using rare-earth magnets, the Navic can operate on vertical, horizontal, and inverted surfaces.
- Steerable Operation: The Navic’s joystick controlled steering allows for smooth and accurate weld tracking on pipes, tanks, and vessels.
- Scan Versatility: The Navic can facilitate circumferential scans on pipes as small as 7 0mm (2.75 in) OD and 610 mm (24 in) ID, as well as longitudinal scans on pipes as small as 305 mm (12 in) OD. Scanning of flat surfaces is also possible.
- Environmental Sealing: Extensive use of re-sealable o-ring gaskets and seals protect against penetration of contaminants into the unit.
Thông số kỹ thuật:
- Circumferential Pipe Range: 70 mm (2.75 in) minimum OD to flat
- Longitudinal Pipe Range: 305 mm (12 in) minimum OD to flat
- Driving Speed: Variable 0 – 254 mm/sec (0 – 10 in/sec)
- Supply Power: 85 – 264VAC 45 – 65 Hz 1 phase
- Crawler Dimensions: Length=8.3 in Height=3.2 in (4.9 in with handles) Width=10.00 in (dual pod crawler only)
- Crawler Weight: 7.7 kg (17.0 lb)
- System Voltage: 36VDC
- Environmental Sealing: Dust tight, water tight (not submersible)
- Operating Environment: -20°C (-4°F) and 50°C (122°F)
- Motor Type: Brushless Servo, integral feedback
BỘ PHỤ KIỆN TIÊU CHUẨN
- Navic 2 pod scanner
- Navic Controller
- Power supply, 36v (85 – 264VAC 45 – 65 Hz 1 phase input)
- Umbilical (5,10,15 and 30 m lengths available)
- Encoder cable, 5m
- Navic controller cable, 6 m (19.7 ft)
- Navic power cable, 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Scanner installation mat
- Navic tether assembly
- Rugged Case