Tính năng cung cấp miễn phí
- Software updates: get the latest software for your Olympus connected devices as soon as it’s available and update wirelessly
- Product support documentation library: all your support documents, including user manuals and calibration certificates, are in one easily accessible location
- Account control: register new users to your Cloud tenant and manage their roles
- Basic instrument fleet information: view the location of your GPS-enabled devices*
- Free cloud storage: each tenant receives 10 GBs of free data storage in the OSC
*Chỉ hỗ trợ trên một số dòng thiết bị/Not all devices supported
Visit the Marketplace to browse free and paid-for apps designed to solve some of the most pressing inspection and analysis pain points. New apps are continuously being developed for all our connected industrial devices to meet your evolving needs.
Full Account Control
The OSC puts you in charge of your fleet of inspection and analytical devices. Take advantage of the account and member control features to efficiently manage your personnel, data, and app subscriptions.
- Optimize device settings remotely for increased efficiency*
- Easily add new users and control their privileges and roles
- Define access to subscribed apps based on the needs of your organization
- View your free and paid app subscriptions in one convenient dashboard
- Manage and upgrade your Cloud data storage
*Not all devices supported
All Your Device Info in One Place
The My Devices section of the OSC is where you register new devices to your tenant and view your previously registered devices. This section also serves as a resource where you can easily find critical documentation associated with your instruments, including calibration certificates and user manuals.
Your Data—When and Where You Need It
The Cloud enables you to get your data in front of the people who need to see it quickly and easily. Every OSC tenant receives 10 GBs of free storage. You can upload any file you want, and your data is available anywhere you have a wireless connection and is easily sharable. If you run out of free data, you can easily add more by subscribing to a higher tier of service.
You can be confident that whatever data you store on the OSC is protected by leading-edge security features and supported by the Microsoft Azure platform. You own whatever data you store in the Cloud—Olympus does not access or share your information.