45MG Ultrasonic Thickness Gage: Đơn giản, Bền chắc, Đáng tin cậy
The 45MG is an advanced ultrasonic thickness gage packed with standard measurement features and software options. This unique instrument is compatible with the complete range of Olympus dual element and single element thickness gage transducers, making this innovative instrument an all-in-one solution for virtually every thickness gage application.
- Corrosion Measurements with Dual Element Transducers
- Precision Measurements with Single Element Transducers
Tính năng tiêu chuẩn/Standard Features
In its basic configuration the 45MG is a simple and straightforward gage that requires minimal operator training to tackle most common thickness gaging applications. With additional optional software options and transducers however, the 45MG can become significantly more advanced and take on applications well beyond that of a typical entry-level gage. Furthermore, most options are available individually at the time of purchase or can be added in the future as your needs change.
- Compatible with full line of Olympus dual element transducers for thickness measurements on internally corroded metals
- /Max. mode
- Two Alarm modes
- Differential mode
- Time-based B-scan
- Reduction Rate
- Gain Adjust (standard, high, and low)
- Password instrument lock
45MG with optional protective rubber boot and stand
Tùy chọn nâng cấp/Optional Features
From a simple corrosion gage to a multi-purpose precision thickness gage with only a few key strokes. The 45MG offers five code-activated software options that makes it one of the most versatile thickness gages in the industry.
- Echo-to-Echo / THRU-COAT®:Using Echo-to-Echo, the true metal thickness is displayed and the thickness of the coating layer will be ignored. THRU-COAT measures metal and nonmetallic coating thicknesses, each adjusted for their correct sound velocities. There is no need to remove paint or coatings from surfaces.
- Single Element:For very precise thickness measurements on many materials, including metals, plastics, composites, glass, and ceramics. Compatible with single element Microscan transducers ranging from 2.25 MHz to 30 MHz.
- Single Element High Penetration:For thickness measurement on thick or highly attenuating materials such as fiberglass or cast metals. Compatible with single element Microscan transducers ranging from 0.5 MHz to 30 MHz. Included is the Single Element option.
- Data Logger:The 45MG has a full-featured internal bidirectional alphanumeric data logger that is designed to easily store and transfer thickness readings and waveform data. Includes GageView™ interface program, a Windows-based application.
- Live A-scan with Waveform Adjust:This optional Live A-scan mode allows users to view the ultrasound waveform (or A-scan) directly on the gage’s display, verify the thickness measurement, and make manual adjustments to gain and blanking settings to maximize measurement performance in challenging applications. This helpful option features Manual Gain Adjust, Extended Blanking, First Echo Blank, Range, and Delay.
Thiết kế cho môi trường công nghiệp/Built for Tough Environments
- Rugged, designed for IP67
- Explosive Atmosphere: Safe operation as defined by Class I, Division 2, Group D, as found in the National Fire Protection Association Code (NFPA 70), Article 500, and tested using MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.4, Procedure I.
- Shock tested using MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.5, Procedure I, 6 cycles each axis, 15 g, 11 msec Half sine.
- Vibration tested using MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.5, Procedure I, Annex C, Fig. 6, general exposure: 1 hour each axis.
- Wide operating temperature range
- Optional protective rubber boot with gage stand
Indoor display setting, optional A-scan mode
Sử dụng dễ dàng/Designed for Easy Operation
- Simple keypad for right hand/left hand operation
- Easy operator interface with direct access to most functions
- Internal and removable Micro SD memory card storage
- USB communication port
- Optional alphanumeric data logger with 475,000 thickness readings or 20,000 waveforms
- Default/Custom single element transducer setups (optional)
- Password protected instrument lock
- Color transflective QVGA display with indoor and outdoor color settings for superior clarity
Outdoor display setting, optional A-scan mode
Thông số kỹ thuật
|MEASUREMENTS||DUAL ELEMENT TRANSDUCER MEASUREMENT MODE||Time interval from a precision delay after the excitation pulse to the first echo|
|ECHO-TO-ECHO (OPTIONAL)||Time interval between two successive back-wall echoes to eliminate paint or coating thickness|
|THRU-COAT® MEASUREMENT (OPTIONAL)||Measurement of true metal and coating thicknesses with a single back-wall echo (with D7906-SM, D7906-RM, and D7908 transducers)|
|SINGLE ELEMENT TRANSDUCER MEASUREMENT MODES (OPTIONAL)||Mode 1: Time interval between the excitation pulse and the first back-wall echo
Mode 2: Time interval between the delay line echo and the first back-wall echo (with delay or immersion transducers)
Mode 3: Time interval between successive back-wall echoes following the first interface echo after the excitation pulse (with delay line or immersion transducers)
|THICKNESS RANGE||0.080 mm to 635 mm (0.003 in. to 25.0 in.) depending on material, transducer, surface conditions temperature, and selected configuration (Full range requires single element option)|
|MATERIAL VELOCITY RANGE||0.508 mm/μs to18.699 mm/μs (0.020 in./μs to 0.7362 in./μs)|
|RESOLUTION (SELECTABLE)||Low: 0.1 mm (0.01 in.)
Standard: 0.01 mm (0.001 in.)
Single Element option: 0.001 mm (0.0001 in.)
|TRANSDUCER FREQUENCY RANGE||Standard: 2.25 MHz to 30 MHz (-3 dB) High Penetration (Single Element option): 0.50 MHz to 30 MHz (-3 dB)|
|GENERAL||OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||-10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|KEYPAD||Sealed, color-coded keypad with tactile and audible feedback|
|CASE||Impact-resistant and water-resistant, gasketed case with sealed connectors. Designed for IP67.|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||Overall: 91.1 mm x 162 mm x 41.1 mm (3.59 in. x 6.38 in. x 1.62 in)|
|WEIGHT||430.9 g (0.95 lb)|
|POWER SUPPLY||3 AA batteries/USB power supply|
|BATTERY LIFE OPERATING TIME||3 AA alkaline: 20 to 21 hours
3 AA NiMH: 22 to 23 hours
AA Lithium: 35 to 36 hours
|STANDARDS||Designed for EN15317|
|DISPLAY||COLOR TRANSFLECTIVE QVGA DISPLAY||Liquid crystal display, display area 54.61 mm x 41.15 mm (2.15 in. x 1.62 in.)|
|RECTIFICATION||Full wave, RF, half-wave positive, or half-wave negative (Waveform option)|
|MEMORY CARD||Maximum capacity: 2 GB removable microSD memory card|
|INTERNAL DATA LOGGER (OPTIONAL)||DATA LOGGER||The 45MG identifies, stores, recalls, clears, and transmits thickness readings, waveform images, and gage configuration information through USB or microSD.|
|CAPACITY||475,000 thickness measurements or 20,000 waveforms with thickness measurements|
|FILE NAMES, IDS, AND COMMENTS||32-character file names and 20-character alphanumeric location codes with four comments per location|
|FILE STRUCTURE||Six standard or custom application-specific file structures|
|REPORTS||On-gage reporting of summary with statistics, Min./Max.|
Phụ kiện tiêu chuẩn
- 45MG digital ultrasonic thickness gage
- AA alkaline batteries
- 2-step test block and couplant
- USB cable
- User’s manual on CD
- Measurement features:/Max. mode, two alarm modes, Differential, mode, B-scan, Reduction Rate, Programmable Lock
Tùy chọn phần mềm
- 45MG-SE (U8147022): Single Element option to use single element transducers with frequency range of 2.25 MHz to 30 MHz.
- 45MG-HP (U8147023): Single Element High Penetration option to use single element transducers with frequency range of 0.5 MHz to 30 MHz.
- 45MG-EETC (U8147021): Echo-to-Echo and THRU-COAT®
- 45MG-WF (U8147019): Waveform option
- 45MG-DL(U8147020): Internal data logger including GageView interface program
Tùy chọn phụ kiện thêm
- MICROSSD-ADP-2GB (U8779307): 2 GB External microSD memory card
- 45MG-RPC (U8779676): Rubber protective boot with stand