The DELTA Knows Metals and Alloys
DELTA Alloys & Metals Handheld XRF Analyzers provide highly specific material chemistry to rapidly and accurately identify alloy grades and pure metals. Get alloy chemistry and grade ID in seconds, from simple sorting to challenging grade separations, from incoming material inspection to end-product verification.
Configured with a standard package of 25+ elements, the DELTA generates alloy chemistry and grade ID in seconds. From simple sorting to challenging grade separations, the DELTA provides highly specific material chemistry to rapidly and accurately identify pure metals and alloy grades including, but not limited to:
|Aluminum alloys||Precious metals|
|Chromium-Molybdenum steels||Stainless steels|
|Cobalt alloys||Tool steels|
|Copper alloys||Titanium alloys|
|Exotic alloys||Wrought Aluminum alloys|
|Magnesium alloys||Zinc alloys|
|Nickel alloys||Zirconium alloys|
When you need a reliable analysis tool to provide fast and accurate Positive Material Identification (PMI), turn to the DELTA. From turnings, shavings, rods, and wires to small parts and components, to more sizeable material or structures, the DELTA provides anywhere, anytime testing with faster and more accurate results than ever before.
Ultimate Aluminum Analysis
Easily and directly sorts and grades Aluminum and Aluminum containing materials. The DELTA Premium offers unmatched Al performance.
- Accurately measures Mg content in 5000 series alloys and separates Mg-containing alloys. Sorts 3003 and 3004; 1100 and 6063; 2014 and 2024
- Titanium Alloys
- Accurately determines the Al content in Ti alloys, including CP Ti cut with Al
- Red Metals
- Accurately classifies Al and Si bronzes
- High-Temperature Cast Stainless
- Measures Al in high-temp, Ni/Co superalloys
Small Component and Weld Analysis
DELTA Analyzers can be equipped with 3mm diameter spot collimation for hightly focused sample analysis. An integrated full VGA camera takes live video image of the sample tested and superimposes a spot location for precise test location. Capable of analyzing thin weld beads independent from substrate materials. Analyzes small fixture components, wires and solders.
- Spot size can be changed in real-time by switching between the collimated 3 mm diameter spot and the standard 10 mm diameter analysis spot.
- The sample image is saved to memory after analysis. The image can be archived along with the analysis results and exported for simple report generation.
- The convenience of a benchtop spectrometer in a rugged handheld analyzer.
|3 mm spot collimation for weld bead exclusive of joined material||Small spot collimation for PCB component analysis|
DELTA Premium Alloy Analyzer with Weld Mask installed
Weld Mask Adaptor
The ruggedized weld mask can be attached to the front plate of the snout to collimate analysis to a 3 mm width slot, which is perfect for rapid, on-site weld bead analysis. The DELTA weld mask is engineering with layered metals to exclude substrate materials from analysis.